A Family Decision
Choosing the right fit school for you family is an important decisions. We are here to help you through this process. Below, you will find some frequently asked questions (FAQs) that we have compiled from our work with families.
Whether you are considering the right school for nursery or looking for a more dynamic experience for your teenager, the admission's team at the American School of Quito is a phone call or email away. Reach out to us at email@example.com
- WHEN SHOULD I SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION?
- WHAT IS THE AGE CUT-OFF POLICY?
- WHAT IS THE RATIO BETWEEN STUDENTS AND THE NUMBER OF TEACHERS IN THE SCHOOL?
- WHAT IS THE TUITION PAYMENT PROCESS?
- HOW LONG DOES THE ADMISSION PROCESS TAKE?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SECTIONS?
- IS THE SCHOOL ACCREDITED?
- WHEN STUDENTS GRADUATE WHAT DEGREE DO THEY GET?
- DOES THE SCHOOL HAVE A SUPPORT TEAM?