Designing Learning Experiences for the Success of All Students
Providing students the opportunity to achieve academic excellence is a team effort. At the American School of Quito, we have over 250 professional staff members committed to ensuring that all students are a part of an exceptional educational experience that contributes to their intellectual, social, and emotional well-being.
Our curriculum model is based on the International Baccalaureate, PYP, MYP and Diploma Programme and meets the preparatory standards for the United States.
The model supports students on their path to:
- discover their voice and express themselves through their talents,
- pursue and achieve the goals they set,
- engage with curiosity as they learn,
- strive to be motivated and purposeful in all their endeavors,
- empower themselves as individuals by being resourceful and knowledgeable,
- develop a caring and open-mind when connecting with others and the world in which they live,
- explore with passion who they are and what they want to be.